Windsor Regional Science, Technology & Engineering Fair
April 2nd and 3rd, 2016
|Friday February 12th, 2016
Space application deadline
|Friday March 11th, 2016
Registration deadline. No applications will be received after that date.
|Thursday March 24th, 2016
Payment deadline ($20 per participant)
|Saturday April 2nd, 2016
|Sunday April 3rd, 2016
1 PM - Novice
3 PM - Junior, Interm. & Senior
|Saturday, May 15th, 2016
CWSF in Montreal
Tasnia Nabil (Gr 10) - Bronze Medal, $1000 Entrance Scholarship at Western University
Ahmed Ali (Gr 9)
Brent Charron (Gr 8) - Gold Medal, Canadian Artificial Intelligence Association Award, Challenge Award - Resources, $4000 scholarship at Western University.
Catherine Andary (Gr 8) - Bronze Medal, $1000 Entrance Scholarship at Western University
Sahana Kalidindi (Gr 8) - Bronze Medal, $1000 Entrance Scholarship at Western University
Mme Nancy Poirier, WRSTEF Delegate
Marcus Deans (Windsor, ON)-Fourth Place in Environmental Engineering
Project dimensions as well as allowed objects allowed during the science fair have been changed. Click here to download the document.
- All project elements must fit within the space provided.
- Electricity will no longer be provided.
- No oversized projects will be allowed unless requested during project registration and authorized by the science fair chair.
- Any fluids as part of your project will be limited to 1 litre total.
Student registration fees cover only half the cost of our Regional Fair and do not include special awards.
Windsor's quota of students who can advance to the Canada-Wide Science Fair is five. Sending one student to CWSF costs $2000. Please help!
We are extremely grateful to our generous sponsors, including the University of Windsor and St.Clair College.
- Take a moment to review the new project categories.
- Make sure you are familiar with the new CWSF Ethics guidelines.
- Home schooled student must provide proof of homeschooling before registering. Please email us at email@example.com for more info.
- Projects from Grades 4 to 12 are welcomed at the WRSTEF.