Windsor Regional Science, Technology & Engineering Fair
March 24th and 25th, 2018
|Monday, February 5th, 2018
Space application deadline
|Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Registration deadline. No applications will be received after that date.
|Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
Payment deadline ($20 per participant) via your board liaison
|Saturday, March 24th, 2018
|Sunday, March 25th, 2018
1 PM - Novice
3 PM - Junior, Interm. & Senior
|Saturday, May 12th, 2018
Depart for CWSF at Carleton University, Ottawa
- We are still working on judging assignments. If you'd like to judge, register here before March 9th, 2018.
Planning is underway for WRSTEF 2018. Please take a moment to peruse our website for any changes that may affect this year's projects.
Alex Deans, a WRSTEF alumni has received the Queen's Young Leader Award. Click here to hear his interview with AM800. Congratulations Alex !
Project dimensions as well as allowed objects allowed during the science fair have been changed. Click here to download the document.
- All project elements must fit within the space provided.
- Electricity will no longer be provided.
- No oversized projects will be allowed unless requested during project registration and authorized by the science fair chair.
- Any fluids as part of your project will be limited to 1 litre total.
Student registration fees cover only half the cost of our Regional Fair and do not include special awards.
Windsor's quota of students who can advance to the Canada-Wide Science Fair is five. Sending one student to CWSF costs $2000. Please help!
- Take a moment to review the new project categories.
- Make sure you are familiar with the new CWSF Ethics guidelines.
- Home schooled student must provide proof of homeschooling before registering. Please email us at email@example.com for more info.
- Projects from Grades 4 to 12 are welcomed at the WRSTEF.
The WRSTEF is affiliated with Youth Science Canada.